#3 FASHION REVOLUTION NIGHT DÜSSELDORF

NEW IMPULSES ON
KÖNIGSALLEE

BOOK YOUR TICKET

DATE

PARTNERS

HSBC;
WHU - Otto Beisheim School of Management;
Orrick, Herrington & Scutcliffe; Manufactum;
Brot&Butter

VENUE

Königsallee 21/23,
40212 Düsseldorf
HSBC Germany

PHOTOGRAPHER

Falco Peters

With the slogan „New Impulses for the New Year“, the third Fashion Revolution Düsseldorf event took place at the HSBC Germany headquarters, directly in the Düsseldorf epicenter of fashion, on the Königsallee.

Anja Gräf, Director Alternative Investments HSBC Germany and Monika Hauck, Director of the Entrepreneurship Center at WHU – Otto Beisheim’s School of Management, who brought the Fashion Revolution movement to the city, showed the audience how exciting and diverse sustainable fashion can actually be.

Kristin Heckmann, Head of Corporate Social Responsibility at Hessnatur and Stefanie Klotz, Senior Communications Manager at C&A Foundation, discussed the challenges of managing supply chains in the textile industry in their talks. Global supply chains are often barely transparent. At the same time they have an immense impact on the environment. „Only about 20 percent of their total CO2 emissions are emitted by large companies themselves. The remaining 80 percent are hidden in their supply chains,“ emphasized Katarin Wagner, director of sustainability at HSBC.

As a highlight of the evening, the HSBC bankers presented the collection of the Frankfurt based fair fashion label Coco-Lores, which designs feminine business fashion – everything is produced fairly and sustainably in Germany. The new generation of sustainable entrepreneurs was also represented this evening:  Students from the Düsseldorf Max Planck Gymnasium presented their upcycling startup Düsselcycle.

Fashion Revolution 2019

MORE EVENTS

#3 FASHION REVOLUTION NIGHT DÜSSELDORF

THE SHOE EDITION

DATE
07.02.2019
PARTNERS
HSBC;
WHU - Otto Beisheim School of Management;
Orrick, Herrington & Scutcliffe; Manufactum;
Brot&Butter
VENUE
Königsallee 21/23, 40212
Düsseldorf
HSBC Germany
PHOTOGRAPHER
Falco Peters

With the slogan „New Impulses for the New Year“, the third Fashion Revolution Düsseldorf event took place at the HSBC Germany headquarters, directly in the Düsseldorf epicenter of fashion, on the Königsallee.

Anja Gräf, Director Alternative Investments HSBC Germany and Monika Hauck, Director of the Entrepreneurship Center at WHU – Otto Beisheim’s School of Management, who brought the Fashion Revolution movement to the city, showed the audience how exciting and diverse sustainable fashion can actually be.

Kristin Heckmann, Head of Corporate Social Responsibility at Hessnatur and Stefanie Klotz, Senior Communications Manager at C&A Foundation, discussed the challenges of managing supply chains in the textile industry in their talks. Global supply chains are often barely transparent. At the same time they have an immense impact on the environment. „Only about 20 percent of their total CO2 emissions are emitted by large companies themselves. The remaining 80 percent are hidden in their supply chains,“ emphasized Katarin Wagner, director of sustainability at HSBC.

As a highlight of the evening, the HSBC bankers presented the collection of the Frankfurt based fair fashion label Coco-Lores, which designs feminine business fashion – everything is produced fairly and sustainably in Germany. The new generation of sustainable entrepreneurs was also represented this evening:  Students from the Düsseldorf Max Planck Gymnasium presented their upcycling startup Düsselcycle.

Fashion Revolution 2019

MORE EVENTS